Tomorrow I'm going to be headed to the D.C. Pen Supershow! It should turn out to be a great time. Here's what I'm looking for:
- Pen organization help - such as a cigar case or zippered pen case
- Some Iroshizuku and/or Sailor ink
- Affordable flex pen
- Esterbrook nibs or maybe even a new Esterbrook pen.
- Virginia Tech colored pen(s): I'm always on the lookout for pens with both orange and maroonn since that's quite possibly the best color combination ever!
- Spend some time at the ink testing table
- Check out any nib testing stations, including Sailor (if they have the same one from two years ago)
- Check out Shawn Newton's handiwork so I can further narrow down which style pen I'm going to have him make me
And last but not least, I'm most excited to meet some of the awesome people I've gotten to know online from the pen community that I can now meet in person! Plus see some other friendly faces.
I'll be at the show on Saturday around 2:00 if you'd like to meet up! (I'm @jjlsetter on Twitter).